Friday, 15 January 2010

Pot says her farewells


Although she probably isn't aware of it, last night Pot spent her final evening out at Sefton. She's currently waiting at Matt's office for me to take her to the cattery this afternoon where she will have some R & R while we paint (and move into) our new house.

I hope she appreciated what she's had this past three years - she's been a bit scared to really get into the outdoor life, but she's spent hours and hours staring out the window at the birds. And when she does venture out, she must be totally overwhelmed with all the nature and space - two things she never experienced in Melbourne.

Fortunately our new house has an immense overgrown garden for her, but she will be sharing it with Boo, so it will be interesting to see how much time she actually gets to spend out there. It will also be her first experience in a two-storied home, and she has views over the city, so that's an added bonus for her. I think she's gonna like it.


ps. no movement from the wall creature last night - I think we may have finally eradicated it (I am too scared to check the trap though, as I am worried it was a ferret, which really does my head in).

No comments: