Friday, 12 November 2010

Bonus public holiday...



Today's public holiday snuck up on us...so we had no plans, the weather was amazing and we went round to visit friends (and check on a poor dog's sore paw).

I baked French sable biscuits, and we sat on a blanket in the sun and had a few cups of tea...



..before moving on to some wine...


The highlight of day however, was the generous offer of a full pedicure (including massaging foot spa) and polish, which I graciously accepted (I am a foot maniac - I love having my feet pampered). We went for barbie pink polish, and boy do they look special. I took a photo but my feet are actually too fugly to post out in the blogosphere for everyone to see...

1 comment:

Jo Blair said...

I could always post your feet on joey's24!! Such a great day...