Monday, 29 November 2010

Exciting new feature!!

Some time ago I wrote a post about how I like reading and I wanted to catalogue the books I read (as I already keep a list, I wanted something more formal). Anyways, Matt came up with the idea of setting up a tumblr account where I can keep a record of the books I read and even write a few words both for myself and for anyone who's interested (because I know there must be thousands of peeps out there who are desperately wondering what I read).

So without further ado, I bring you Books I Read.


If you are so inclined, you can pop over and have a look - it is up to date, but there are holes, so if, say, you wanted to know what I was reading at this time of year in 2007 you would probably be out of luck. To find out more about a book just click on the picture. You can even add it to your reader.

And because he is amazing, Matt made a bright red button which you can see over to the right of this post for a quick and easy link. Awesome.

Enjoy! Or ignore! Your choice!

No comments: