Monday, 1 July 2013

I run.



Excuse the poor iPhone photo. I took it last week when I was running in Hagley park. Yep, running.  I started on June 3rd, and have been going for short runs 1-2 times a week since then. Which means it's official, cos that's, like, nearly a month.

Listening to music on my phone makes it easier, although I am a cheapskate, so just have to sift through what I have on my iTunes account (I don't have data, so don't stream) - generally music from the period of 1993 - 2002. Interspersed with Bad Jelly the Witch, or The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which are on there for the kid.

And when I pay off my credit card (damn you, online shopping), I am going to get myself some proper shoes (I called them sneakers the other day - apparently not the right term these days). I'm getting serious.

No comments: