Tuesday, 22 December 2009

The post before Christmas

This is probably going to be the last post before Christmas...I hope everyone is ready. I have been baking and cleaning like a mad woman. I picked a giant bucket of broad beans for a salad on Christmas day, but forgot to take a photo before I shipped them off to Akaroa..

I have been extra busy completing all my craft projects, I've finished the February Lady Sweater, the quilt and another bear. The latter two are shown below. I have to say I am damn proud of the quilt - it has turned out much lovelier than I expected. I got some construction tips from a post at Wise Craft, and I do think they made things work out better than if I'd followed my usual approach, so thanks Blair.


It still feels as though I am ages away from finishing everything I've got on, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. January I going to be super busy as I am working all month, and we have to paint our new house, not to mention moving... I have already packed up most of our stuff, the house looks nice and clean and uncluttered.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and New Year....

No comments: