Friday, 27 August 2010

Chocolatey goodness.

I made a virtuous dinner tonight. Not only was it healthy, but it was put together from all sorts of bits and pieces in the fridge - I made a lovely chicken, bacon and vegetable soup. I used up the rest of last night's roast chicken, as well as a few veges I found lying around. And we had what was left of a loaf of bakery bread to go with it. Perfect. I felt so good about being both healthy and frugal that as soon as we had finished, I suggested a chocolate self-saucing pudding for dessert.

I used this recipe, it was super quick and easy, except it bubbled over half way through cooking and I had to stop and clean out the oven.






Perfect to sit down with in front of New Zealand's Next Top Model. My only gripe? The recipe says it serves four but it only served two of us....?

No comments: