Sunday, 12 September 2010

Posting without broadband is actually a real pain...

Yeah, so we used up all our broadband watching bad television, youtube videos and earthquake updates...so we're on good old dial up.

We are still feeling fairly jaded from the past week but it does feel like things are getting back to normal.

Today I rescued this pretty little thing from our garden and put it in a pot for future use:

No doubt it's some noxious weed or something, but I like it nonetheless.

And we have some more lovely blossoms on the trees outside which is a nice reminder that spring is really here.


I have been sick on and off for the past three weeks now, and am definitely over it. To top it off I managed to contract conjunctivitis from bubs, so my eyes are burning and I have horrible gunk in them - pretty. That, combined with the fatigue of experiencing multiple daily (and nightly) earthquake aftershocks, recovering from my surgery, and having a grumpy teething baby who also has gunky eyes means the past week has been an almighty crap one by all standards.

Hrmph. Hopefully we will be back online proper tomorrow or the next day and I can watch some more bad television to perk myself up.

No comments: